I’m sharing my review of the Beautycounter All Bright Collection – these clean products will brighten your skincare routine! New to Beautycounter? Use code CLEANFORALL30 at checkout for 30% off.
The All Bright C Serum is of my favorite Beautycounter skincare products (and it’s award winning and a #1 best seller).
And the serum now has some glowing friends! Meet the expanded All Bright Collection. The brand new All Bright line is designed to deliver brighter skin with the help of high-performing, safer ingredients.
You probably hear the term “bright skin” thrown around frequently, but was does brightening actually mean? It’s not about lightening, rather it’s all about delivering a healthy-looking, lit-from-within-glow.
One thing I love about this line is that you can incorporate these products into your existing routine, as they are all designed for use with most skin types.
Today I’m sharing all about the All Bright Collection, and how you can incorporate these innovative, safer skincare products into your self-care regimen.
Beautycounter All Bright Collection Review
Made with a blend of AHAs, beta hydroxy acid, kombucha, and niacinamide, this toner gently exfoliates skin to help stimulate cell turnover and reveal a glowing complexion. Plus, it’s pore refining, helping to improve and minimize the appearance of pores.
- Niacinamide + Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid) Blend: helps improve the appearance of dark spots and brighten skin
- AHA Complex: a blend of glycolic and lactic acids exfoliates dead skin to stimulate cell turnover
- Phytic Acid: gently exfoliates to aid in cell turnover to help skin breathe for a natural glow
- Kombucha: fermented black tea, which helps smooth skin and improve skin radiance
- Brightening: Leaves skin soft, smooth, and glowing
- Pore-refining: Helps minimize and improve the appearance of pores
- Resurfacing: Resurfaces dull, tired skin with 8% AHA and 5% phytic acid
- Purifying: Removes residual dirt and impurities
How To Use: Pour onto a cotton pad or esthetic wipe and swipe over clean, dry face. Use 1-2 times a week, gradually increasing to once-daily use.
It’s not recommended as an everyday toner but more as a treatment step to swap in a few times a week for added benefit. I’ve added this to my morning routine twice a week right after I use the Countertime Essence, which is my everyday toner and acts as a big gulp of water for my super dry skin.
Originally created as the morning sister product to the Overnight Resurfacing Peel, this ultra-potent vitamin C serum with turmeric and camu camu instantly brightens skin and helps even skin tone. The antioxidant-rich formula also helps defend skin from the damaging effects of environmental stressors, too. It’s Beautycounter’s #1 award-winning product for a good reason: people LOVE how it looks and feels! (I also really love the scent.)
- 10% Vitamin C Blend:
- 5% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): Antioxidant that reduces the appearance of dark spots and boosts skin brightening. Helps support skin’s natural production of collagen to reveal more youthful-looking skin.
- 5% Bis-Glyceryl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): Moisturizes skin while providing antioxidant benefits known to protect skin from damaging environmental stressors. Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Turmeric Root Extract: Antioxidant defense helps to improve skin radiance by evening skin tone and helping improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Camu Camu Fruit Extract: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, while brightening, to visually improve signs of skin fatigue.
- Brightening: a unique blend of two ultra-stable forms of vitamin C delivers a supercharged 10% potency
- Dark spot prevention
- Glow-boosting: leaves skin glowing and promotes an even skin tone
- Antioxidant protection
How To Use: Apply to face and neck every morning before moisturizer. It can be layered over another serum in your regimen if desired. (Use your regular serum first and follow with ABC.)
This citrus-scented facial oil is my favorite to add on in the winter months. It locks in all the steps before and smells DIVINE. Lightweight and silky smooth, our proprietary blend of oils is designed to help hydrate and improve the appearance of skin radiance. Omega-rich marula oil provides intense hydration, while antioxidant vitamin C helps brighten and even skin tone.
- Vitamin C: helps visibly brighten skin
- Avocado Oil: rich in vitamins B, D and E for intense hydration
- Black Currant Oil: rich in omegas to help aid in healthy skin barrier function
- Hydration with antioxidant protection
- Brightens skin
- Evens skin tone
How to use: Always apply facial oils as the last step in your routine or anytime you want a little more hydration. Either apply gently on top of moisturizer or put a few drops into your moisturizer, mix, and apply together.
Use One All Bright Product Or Use Them All!
Sample Morning Routine
with the Countermatch line – ideal for combination or more sensitive skin. See it all here.
Sample Evening Routine
with the Countertime line – ideal for dry or mature skin with an aging focus. See it all here.
My Review of the Beautycounter All Bright Collection
I love this line so much! A huge problem I had prior to switching to Beautycounter was an uneven skin tone. I started using the Overnight Resurfacing Peel right away along with committing to a 4-step regimen (I started with Countermatch and then switched to Countertime when it launched.) As the All Bright line was released, I’ve been adding them in and seen great results.
I don’t use everything everyday. I mix it up so I’m getting a little benefits from each a little at a time.
The Brightening Oil I use mostly in the wintertime when my skin is extra dry. And I tend to use the All Bright C Serum more in the summer when I need the dark spot and antioxidant protection. I’ve only recently added the toner, but as someone who loves toners, it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite products!
I tend to use the All Bright products in the morning and then use my Countertime products at night, to stretch them out. They are expensive, so I want to make them last!
If you had to choose just one thing to purchase I would recommend the All Bright C Serum. It has the most potent ingredients, and it’s a fan favorite for a really good reason.
And if you’ve never made a purchase before, you can use code CLEANFORALL30 at checkout for 30% off. Beautycounter also has a 60-day free return policy so you can try anything risk free : )
New This Week: Limited Edition Mystery Boxes
Love surprises and great deals? Check out the limited Mystery Boxes that Beautycounter launched this week!! When they sell out, they’ll be gone for good.
I don’t know what it’s them, but the products inside are at an almost 50% discount, so it’s a great deal!
?Skin Care Staples – $72 (worth $135)
- Likely filled with products to up your skincare game. It may include a cleanser, toner, serum, resurfacing peel, vitamin C serum, etc.!
?Makeup Must Haves – $73 (worth $137)
- Probably full of makeup essentials! It might be lip gloss, blush, cream shadow, brow gel, etc.! Universally flattering shades.
?Clean Beauty Classics – $74 (worth $149)
- My best guess is that this is a mix of best sellers makeup, skincare, and body.
More Clean Beauty Posts:
More posts from Kath: